View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qora
Cadet

re: Just Hi :)

Hi Everybody, 

First of I want to thank Yasminel<sp> for recruiting little Noob QTpye a few Months ago into HOTR. She was reasl nice and helped me with gear made sure it was nice :)

A few Weeks ago my other kin I had toons in < Wanderers of middle Earth> moved to Arkenstone.. and I got lonely so She recruited my Homelesss Toons, IAMQ, QMAI, QAMI, QIAM, into the Kin as well... So I'm becoming more active.. IAMQ is my high lv from the f2p/premium acct at lv 48.. I do have a VIP account which i have had since Angmar came out also but i rarely play on it have not been in new content since U16, so I'm a bit out of it < 2 lv 100>  But i really enjoy playing the lower lv and see what is different than from way back when :) 

Schould anybody need anything.. i'm tailor, Scholar, Tinker and Weaponsmith.  low in guildstuff though since it6 is only premium acct. But i do have access to all the areas up til Isengard.. or even helms Deep.. bought those on steam when they had a package sale.. so im good to adventure :) 

Anyways Nice meeting ya all.. and.. oh ya  Everybody just calls me Q 

Qor100Captain, Qorya 86 Minstrel, Qoraya 100 Hunter, Qora 85 Guard, Chantall 100 Hunter, Aowyna 100 LM, Arwenya 100 RK, & some 'Mules'Hardqor 86 Burglar, Qoria 68 Warden, Qoryana 77 Hunter, Qory 54 Champ, Plus IAMQ, QIAM, QMAI, QIMA, QAMI   51%Sweetheart, 49% B!t@# .... DON'T PUSH IT !!!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    House Of The Rings Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum